Gerard Bullock for Commissioner District 4
About Gerard Bullock
- Mount Juliet Chamber of Commerce 2019 – Businessman of the Year
- Board of Directors – Mount Juliet Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors – Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee
- Board of Trustees- The Ensworth School
- Under Armour (2011-2018) – Director of North America Wholesale Distribution Operations
- UPS (1997-2011) – Director of Transportation and Hub Operations
- Husband to Sara Bullock- Small Business Owner, MeTime Drop-in Childcare
- Father to 4 Children Gerard-19, Gianna-17, Gabi-12, Gage-10
- Mother and Grandfather Relocated to Mount Juliet
- Grandfather relocated here to live with my Mom and is a 97 year old WWII Vet
I moved to Mount Juliet, TN to open and operate the 1.3 million square foot Under Armour facility in 2015. I was instrumental in bringing over 1000 jobs to the City and have been committed to the responsible growth of our lovely city. In 2017, my wife Sara, decided to continue her passion for caring for children and opened MeTime Drop-In Childcare. At that point, as much as I loved my job, I decided to obtain my Real Estate license to have a flexible work schedule so Sara could get her business up and running and I could help out with shuttling our 4 kids around to and from practice, and just be there for the family.
As an advocate for small business, I know that I can bring my corporate business and leadership skills along with the relatability to the small business owner. If elected, you can count on me to be open, transparent, and provide leadership I feel that has been lacking in our city. I ask for your vote come November.
Please follow me on Facebook and Twitter!
Why am I running? This is my why. From my 97 year old a grandfather who served in WWII down to my 10 year old son. I want to represent these family members who live in our district and will fight for your best interests like I will for theirs.
My wife Sara has inspired me. As the owner of local MeTime Drop-In Childcare, I know what small family owned business means to the community. I am here to fight for the betterment of all small businesses in the City of Mount Juliet.